4.09.2011

The people at Vans have a crush on us

























THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING THING OF MY LIFE

Seriously,

Since the first day I started skating I pretty much only wore Vans and SB- but when the Nike hype went to its max a couple of years ago I became obsessed with Vans. Still to this day the guys Vans are one of the few brands, like New Era, that will collaborate with anyone that is working hard on their own, plus that Marc Jacobs collaboration had me at Black Sheep on queue for hours.



I will always say Vans has the best canvas sneakers.

Vans Skateboarding > 'Taylor' anything...


http://www.vans-otw.com/2011/04/eukicks-presents-sneakerheads-on.html

Check out the music in the video which was all made by us!


Time Machine by The OfF Beats

Rain by The OfF Beats

No comments: